Sunday, April 13, 2008

one CRAZY life!!!!

Ok so I have to start out with an apologizing for not keeping this updated!!! So in the last few months I have gone on a cruise (which next time I'm gonna post pictures that I should have forever ago), drove the whole way to California myself well except for one hour, called a cop on my last landlord, moved, found a roommate on ksl, changed wards (which this one is soooo great, though I will say in my last ward one of my really good friends joined the ward with me and I hope he comes to this one too with me), been trying to fit my photography in.....which Melanie I'm so sorry I have not gotten those pictures to you yet!!! They are all done I just have burn them onto a cd, its just my life has been sooo hectic...I'm tellin you long stories!!! and hmmmm lets see I'm tryin to think of anything else I have been up to!! oh I have a wedding shoot in Las Vegas this coming weekend, and I'm soooo excited for it!!!! So its ONE A.M and I'm falling asleep on the computer but I wanted to get on and say sorry and when school is out I will be able to fill you on tons more of what happend with who and where lol :)

6 comments:

James and Monica said...

You're so cute!!! I love that you have a blog. I love reading it!!! Hope everything is goign well with you "friend".

The Wangsgard's said...

I totally understand the craziness of school, especially finals. So don't worry too much about the pictures. I will text you my address. Hope everything will work out okay for you. I'm excited to see pictures of your cruise! Sounds like fun.

Frayer Family said...

Hey Jewels,
I was wondering if you were ever going to blog anything about your life. Finally! I can't wait to see your cruise pictures. Hey did you even see the cute picture on my blog of the kids in their towels that you made? Can't wait to see you in Vegas!
Love ya,
Jaimee

Jenna Marie said...

Hey Julie... I just realized you have a blog! Us too! thecorrys.blogspot.com Anyway- I love these things! I'm glad you have one too! I'll put you on my friends links.

The Wangsgard's said...

I really am going to send you money, we ran out of checks and I don't like to send cash in the mail. Hopefully our checks will get here soon. Sorry.

just dandee said...

Whew! I am tired just reading about your craziness. But it's awsome. I can't wait to see your cruise pictures. Love you Jewels!