Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Daddy's Day

So today being my Dad's birthday AND Father's day or as I like to call it Daddy's day...yes yes I still call my Dad Daddy :) I thought I would make a post saying how thankful I am for him and how much I love him. This man has been through alot lately and has tried sooo hard to stay afloat!! He has honestly taught me so much in my life....from respect for others, to be strong, a good work ethic, GREAT pranks hehe, to keep good values, to stand up for what I believe in, honesty, to be trust worthy, and sooo much more in my life. There was this one time when my dad was in a real busy streak with work and I asked him to do something with me, he told me no he couldn't but that he always had time for a hug....no matter when. I have always remembered that and he still yet has not broken his word....and mind you this was a long time ago :) LOVE YOU DADDY!!

and don't mind the date...that was taken today :)


Well today we had a blast and had fun taking pictures, here are just a few that I had fun with :)


Terri I know you don't like this one but I do :)


I just think the WORLD of these two!!!


after I took this picture Terri says "WOW this one is one that will get scrapbooked....but no one else will ever see" but I just consider this scrapbooking....well kinda :D


oh I just love this picture....she was actually really good at hitting the balls that came to her...even the ones that were out of her reach...what a high achiever!!!


you know these 2 really love their "papa"




This is my sweet Mia....I love it she would just do what ever I told her....isn't she just gorgeous!!!
and my handsome little Silver :) Now these 2 are the BEST OF FRIENDS

3 comments:

Kandice said...

Hi Julie~ Josh and I check in on ya from time to time and think you are so cute!! Love the pictures of Terri, hopefully she has this baby soon!;)

Frayer Family said...

What's on your lip Terri?

Jaimee

just dandee said...

Cute pictures. Poor Terri. I can so relate! Miss you.