Saturday, April 30, 2011

Almost Summer

So finals are next week, AHHHH........ No, it actually wont be too bad, well at least I hope. So for an update I did get into the Art program and that took alot off my shoulders thankfully. I also GOT EFY!!!!!!! I got the email when I was in class and I ran out crying I was so excited!!!!! I truly feel so blessed that the Lord is going to trust me mentoring these kids during such a special week for them. I pray that I will be able to bring the spirit that is needed to help inspire these teenagers. I know that if I'm doing the right things that the Lord will definitely bless me. Moab was a blast and of course made many new friends! I move next weekend into the apartment across from me and I'm sooooo excited for that!!!! One of my old roommates from Provo will be moving back in with me and I get to have "my Tara" back, haha. We get along so well as roommates and I'm positive its going to be a blast. I also have two other good friends of mine moving in with us. One of them is my friends sister Crystal, and the other I met in Moab, Danielle. Its going to be a great summer with many new adventures. Oh I'm also way stoked that I get to go hang with my sister Jaimee and her family for a week the end of May. It will be so good to get away and just have fun with my family and not to mention I get to spend a week in Jaimee's kindergarten class playing Miss Julie again. I truly do love being in the classroom and helping, as that was my first major. Another side note I'm learning.....trying to figure out why I always want what I can't have.....Well I'm going to go head to the Temple, its just one of those days :) So I will post some fun Moab pictures later as I have some good ones!! Love you all who actually read this and keep tabs on my crazy life!!!!

No comments: