Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Few GREAT Months

So I bet your shocked to actually see something new up.....yes I know its way over due!!! Well in the last few months ALOT has gone. For starters I changed jobs AGAIN, I recieved my endowments, got a new car, changed roommates, bought new couches, started rollerblading again, got new roller blades, and am possibly getting Lasik surgery.

In February the customer service job I had been working for decided to cut some costs and lay me off (though had offered me to come back in April when funds start back up). Though this was a frustrating time it was almost a blessing and a relief because I had been wanting to quit that place for quite some time. This was on a friday that they had told me and had given me one week to hopefully find a new job. Well of course right after I found out I started talking around to possibly find good connections for a new job. I must say it is quite nice to have my sister pass the word because I immediately got a call from our good family friend Britt Terry. Britt's uncle had a business and was in need of somone for their COBRA department. I was given Dave's (the manager) number that next Monday, when I called him he asked me to come in for an interview
that day. On Tuesday he called me back and offered me the job and to start the next day. I can't explain how grateful I am for friends with connections and especially during times like these. All I can say is that I sure owe Britt some good babysitting jobs for his girls :D

Now that was February.....so in March, that was the GREAT month!!! I wont go into all the details but alot led up to knowing that it was my time to recieve my endowments. On March 14th I recieved my endowments in the Provo Temple. I'm so grateful for the knowledge of the Gospel and knowing that I can be with my family for eternity!!! :D

With my finances being stable in April I went out and bought a new couch and chair from RC Willy. Thankfully I had some tax refund money to help with that as well.

So here we are now in May and I feel like I'm getting back into my active self with the feeling that this is going to be one of those awesome summers. I decided to start up roller blading again but in order to do so I had to get one blades. The ones I had been using are literally from middle school, so I figured it was about time to get some new ones. So today was the day and I got some new ones that I got an awesome deal on and absolutely love them. I also have been picking up my guitar again and have been doing quite well and am loving my caliced fingers and I plan to keep it up (if I couldn't put enough and's in that sentence). I have tried to briefly cover the last few months in a nutshell and just to say that I'm doing great. I have an amazing family, I love the Gospel and I'm getting active again this summer and am absolutely loveing it. Oh I forgot to mention that I may be getting Lasik surgery this month too. I have an eye appointment next Monday to see if I am eligable for it (I'll let you all know how it goes). Next time I will try and post some pictures of my few adventures and my couches. Ta ta for now and thanks for actually finishing this post if you did :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Time flies when you are having fun. Congratulations on your endowments, what an awesome experience. Can't wait to see pictures of the furniture and your fun adventures!
Love ya!

just dandee said...

Welcome back! I really have missed you. I have seriously been checking since seeing you recieve your endownments. Which was truly a wonderful experience. Thank You for inviting us.
Congratz on all your new adventures. Roller blading ROCKS! Dan and I have had so much doing that. Its been a while though....
Can't wait to see you at the Stratford reunion in July! You're coming right?